Employment Opportunity: Water Treatment Plant Operator
Responsible to: Director of Public Works & Housing
Summary: The Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation requires a superior candidate to serve as “Water Treatment Plant Operator”.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Public Works & Housing, the “Water Treatment Plant Operator” is the operator of the water treatment plant. The Water Treatment Plant Operator works full-time on 7 day rotation and 10 hour shifts.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Water Treatment Plant including contractors, equipment, information and reports.
- Operate and maintain the operation of the Water treatment plant in accordance with legislation and regulation.
- Perform general maintenance equipment operations, and labour duties required by Public Works & Housing Department as determined by your Supervisor; and
- Demonstrate an exceptional ability in time and resource management.
- Level II Certification preferred, will consider Level I and/or experience
- Must be willing to train
- Valid Saskatchewan Driver’s license, reliable and registered vehicle
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and a list of three professional references to:
Jaye Cameron, Director of Operations
RE: Water Treatment Plant Operator – Pubic Works & Housing
Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation
P.O. Box 340 Duck Lake, Sask. S0K 1J0
Drop of with receptionist at the BOCN Band Office.
Closing date for submissions is: 12:00pm (noon) Friday, May 12, 2017.
We thank all those who are interested but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.