Contract Opportunity: Cistern Cleaning Contract
Public Works Department is looking for reliable individuals too clean cisterns.
Cisterns should also be pumped clean and chlorinated at least once per year to prevent sludge build up or biological fouling.
- Make sure that confined space entry precautions are followed,
- Drain the cistern,
- Use pressure washer or stiff brush to clean debris and sediment from all surfaces,
- Remove bottom sludge,
- After washing and pumping out the sludge, chlorinated, you must refill the cistern.
Deadline: May 19, 2017 at 12:00pm NOON
• Have own transportation
• Be willing to work outside in all types of weather and inside of cisterns
• Be in good physical shape and have the ability to accomplish all assigned contracts – BOCN will not be responsible for loss or injury.
• Submit before and after picture with invoices
• Be willing to work with the staff of the BOCN Public Works Department.
• Confined space will be preferred
SUBMIT COVER LETTER & BID TO:
Jaye Cameron, Director of Operation
RE: Cistern Cleaning Contract
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, Sask. S0K 1J0
Or Drop off at the BOFN Band Office