To: Membership of the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation
From: Willow Cree Health Services, Inc.
Date: March 17, 2020
Re: Doctor Days/Appointments
Please be advised that WCHS operations will be adjusted to ensure the health and well-being of our community.
Effective immediately, there will be no gathering of individuals in the clinic and the following measures are being implemented:
- Individuals attending appointments must call reception @ (306) 467-4402 to advise them of their arrival at the health clinic. Individuals will not be permitted to wait in the waiting area.
- Doctor days will continue via telehealth with a Primary Health Nurse representative. Doctors will not be on-site. The following doctors will be available on the following days:
- March 19 – Dr. McMillan
- March 24 – Dr. Melle
- March 27 – Dr. Melle (OAT)
- March 31 – Dr. Silver
- Immunizations are available by appointment only.
- If you require prescription refills, please contact your doctor in Rosthern to make arrangements.
- The Mental Health Team remains available by appointment. Individuals requiring additional Mental Health supports are encouraged to contact:
- Crisis Centre – 306-933-6200 (Saskatoon Mobile Crisis) or 306-764-1011 (Prince Albert Mobile Crisis)
- Suicide Prevention Centre – 1-833-456-4566
- Crisis Service Canada – 1-833-456-4566 or text “START” to 45645
- Kids Help Phone – 1-800-668-6868 or text “CONNECT” to 686868
- For additional information and Mental Health Supports, please contact WCHS @ 306-467-4402
- Patients requiring dialysis treatment are encouraged to contact Ivie should you be unable to make arrangements with family for transportation. Medical transportation remains available.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding these or other health related matters, please contact Willow Cree Health Services @ 306-467-4402.
– Willow Cree Health Services