- Service agreements
- Price grids
- Before and after inspections
- 50% hold back – work needs to pass inspection and the contract must be completed
- Job site must be cleaned of old material
- Provide warranty
• Have own transportation
• Have own tools and equipment
• Be willing to work outside in all types of weather and inside of band houses
• Be experienced in working on ladders and heights if necessary
• Be in good physical shape and have the ability to accomplish all assigned contracts – BOCN will not be responsible for loss or injury.
• Submit before and after picture with invoices
• Be willing to work with the staff of the BOCN Public Works Department.
Job requirements, duties and responsibilities:
- General knowledge of construction and experience is required
- General remodeling,
- flooring and tile work,
- installing doors, windows, and frames,
- finish carpentry,
- construction wheelchairs-accessible ramps and handrails,
- “general” electrical and plumbing fixtures,
- design, construct and repair,
- inspect completed work with specifications
SUBMIT COVER LETTER & APPLICATION TO:
Jaye Cameron, Director of Operation
RE: Carpenter Contract
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, Sask. S0K 1J0
Fax: (306) 467-4404
Or Drop off at the BOFN Band Office
Friday, May 12, 2017
All households can participate to win a prize!
Rules are simple:
- Clean up your yard. (PS – take ‘before and after’ pictures and send them between 11am and 3pm to 306-467-7756)
- Leave the trash in your drive way.
- Someone will pick it up.
- Be entered to win a BBQ!