DISTRIBUTION FOR THOSE MEMBERS WHO LIVE OFF-RESERVE
Please READ the following carefully.
The Nation is planning to do a $300.00 distribution for all its members, to help them address this very scary wave of Covid-19 that is happening in Saskatchewan at this time.
There will only be one distribution center for our off-reserve members. This will be in Saskatoon on Friday, December 11 at the Ramada Hotel – Saskatchewan Room. Address is 806 Idylwyld Drive North. It will start at 10am and run throughout the day.
We apologize for any inconvenience these guidelines may cause you, but we are thinking of everyone’s personal safety and well-being.
Please follow our rules,
- Please wear a mask when you arrive at the hotel (SHA mandated guidelines),
- Payments will not be given to any person other than the person it is going to, unless it is a dependent (under 18 & disabled),
- If your child or children are co-parented, both parents should attempt to be present so as not to cause problems of who should get the money,
- Do not bring your children with you to the hotel,
- Please comply with the on-site security and rules of the hotel, and
- Please do not come to the on-reserve distribution, as you will be turned away by border security.
Keep in mind, nothing is perfect. Murphy’s Law states, “If something can go wrong, it will.” So please be patient and kind with our staff. They are putting their lives at risk to ensure you and your family get your distribution.
December 11, 2020 Covid19 Distribution Guidelines for Off-Reserve Band Members
- Drive if possible to the Ramada Hotel located at 806 Idylwyd Dr. North Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, as there will be a waiting line in the parking lot.
- Upon your arrival to the hotel, security will provide you with a number in the parking lot and point you to the entrance of the Conference Centre.
- Wait in your vehicle until the security at the Conference Centre calls your number. Once your number is called you will then be asked to move to the entrance, and allowed into the building as per your number. REMEMBER DO NOT COME TO THE ENTRANCE UNTIL YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED.
- Once you are in the Hotel just follow the designated arrows that will show you to the Saskatchewan Room.
- A security will then guide you to one of our payment station to receive your distribution.
- PLEASE LISTEN TO SECURITY AT ALL TIMES, AS WE ARE UTILIZING THEM TO STAY WITHIN SHA GUIDELINES.
Payments via mail will be done upon request for safety of our Band Members. Please follow the link to register yourself and any of your dependents:
Any Band member can request their payments by mail at any time by filling out the above-mentioned form. Mail out of these payments will begin on December 14, 2020.