October 10, 2023
The Community Development and Emergency Management departments of the Beardy’s and Okemasis’ Cree Nation is seeking a local contractor to excavate and install a waterline from existing infrastructure to the Fire Hall located at the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation.
Scope of Work:
In close collaboration with the Community Development and Public Works Departments of the Beardy’s and Okemasis’ Cree Nation, the Contractor shall:
- Excavate a trench from existing waterlines at the Band Office to the Fire Hall.
- Install and attached a waterline from the existing waterlines at the Band Office to the Fire Hall.
Key Considerations for Construction:
- Excavate trench 12 feet deep.
- Install 2 1/2” water main line (or appropriate size) to the BOCN Fire Hall.
Project Identification Number: CDT 002.2324
Project Name: Waterline Excavation/Installation – BOCN Fire Hall
Project Start: As soon as practicable
Project Location: Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation
Project Submission Deadline: October 16, 2023
Project Completion/Report Due: As soon as practicable
Value of Contract: A competitive pricing grid and budget should be included by the applicant.
Proposal Must include:
- Project Identification Number (CDT 002.2324).
- Company profile including a statement of qualifications and key personnel who will be assigned to the project.
- Proposed project methodology and the division of roles and responsibilities between the firm and the client; construction schedule with milestones and timelines.
- The basis for pricing their services (detailed budget).
- Description of Insurance Coverage (a Certificate of Insurance will be requested from the successful bidder).
Proposals can be submitted to Loressa Mike, Emergency Management Officer at the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation Band Office, via email: email@example.com; via fax: 306-467-4404; or via registered mail:
Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation
PO Box 340
Duck Lake, SK S0K 1J0
A selection committee will determine the best submission, and will award a contract to the winning applicant as soon as practicable. The winning applicant will be contacted via phone.