With direction from Willow Cree Health Services (WCHS), the incumbent will support and adhere to
the Mission/Vision of the organization is to provide services to the community of Beardy’s & Okemasis
Cree Nation (BOCN). Reporting to the WCHS Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinator, the Jordan’s
Principle Intake Officer provides advocacy and support services to children and families that
reside in the BOCN community by Jordan’s Principle team to ensure the quality of life for First
Nations children improve.
• Post Secondary certificate/diploma and/or degree preferred.
• 5 years of minimum experience in human service delivery.
• Able to effectively plan/facilitate community or multi-partner consultations.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
• Working experience with First Nation people
• Ability to speak Cree would be an asset.
• Records management experience.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Valid Drivers License
• CPIC/vulnerable sector check.
The successful candidate for this position will be compensated fairly. Salary will be based on
expertise, experience, and education.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three (3) references, to Human Resource Officer:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 23, 2023
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone interviews accepted.
Successful candidates will be subject to further screening checks
le Sector Check, CPIC etc.)