RFP: BOCN History Book
Create a History Book for the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation which shall include archival and genealogical information as well as historical photographs of families and community.
- Complete a project scope of work (Draft), work and design which will include budget and time frame to complete the book.
- Conduct interviews with Elders and History Keepers within the Community and surrounding area;
- Gather documents, photographs and conduct pertinent archival research on the history of our community; photograph and/or scan documents/pictures for use;
- Provide any equipment required to complete the project;
- Translate, transcribe, edit and proof document;
- Provide regular progress reports for BOCN Chief & Council, Elders and Knowledge keepers;
- Provide a Digital copy of the final book
In order to ensure a fair and transparent process, RFPs are being requested to be submitted to the CEO or CFO of Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation.
Project Identification Number: RFP 005.19
Project: Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation History Book
RFP Date: October 16, 2019
Proposal Submission Date: October 30, 2019 at 12:00pm (noon)
Proposal should include:
Project Identification Number (RFP 005.19)
Brief background information on company experience
Any certificates/ education/ samples of previous books of proposal
Project team and background, qualifications
List of included services detailed contact information
Budget including final total of proposal
Proposals can be submitted to Jaye Cameron, CEO email@example.com via email: or via fax: (306) 467-4404 or by dropping off your proposal at the front desk of the Band Office.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected during the week of November 4-8, 2019 and notification will be provided once the selection has been approved.