September 20, 2019
Project Summary: Indigenous Tourism Corridor
Whitecap Dakota First Nation, Wanuskewin Heritage Park, and the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation have formed a partnership to develop packaged Indigenous tourism experiences that will highlight the unique cultures represented by their respective communities. These packaged experiences will be sold in markets across the globe as well as domestically.
We are seeking a qualified firm or individual to create a strong brand to represent this partnership and the packaged tourism experiences they are creating. The project must include an engagement strategy and a brand manual as a finished product.
Each partner represents distinct Indigenous cultures, the brand must showcase those unique differences as well as the connections between them. Engagement will require in-person consultations in the partner communities and entities.
The end product will be marketed to cultures around the globe. The brand must be clear, and communicate through language barriers.
Project Identification Number: RFP 003
Project: Branding Design
Project Start: As soon as possible
Value of Contract: pricing to be included by applicant
Proposal Submission Deadline: October 11, 2019
Proposal Should Include:
- Project Identification Number (RFP 003).
- Methodology for community engagement and inclusion in the branding study.
- Company profile including a statement of qualifications and key personnel who will be assigned to the project.
- Proposed project methodology and the division of roles and responsibilities between the firm and the client; work schedule with milestones and timelines.
- Relevant experience in engaging Indigenous communities and organizations in branding processes including recent project examples and references.
- The basis for pricing their services.
Proposals can be submitted to Glyph Creative Strategy via email: email@example.com. A selection committee will determine the best submission and will award a contract to the winning applicant.