Community Security Officer(s)
Director – Justice
The Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation requires x 2 Part-Time responsible, community-minded individuals to serve as “Community Security Officer”.
Under the supervision of the Director of Justice, the Community Safety Officer is responsible to safeguard, and secure community infrastructure, buildings, and property.
The Community Security Officer works night shifts and weekends, has a valid driver’s license, has a valid security certificate/designation from a reputable security firm, has a valid first aid certification, and is dedicated to the safety and well-being of community members, infrastructure, and property of the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation.
- Secure all community infrastructure, buildings, and property;
- Liaise with RCMP/local law enforcement and/or emergency response personnel to report suspicious activity and/or emergency situations;
- Respond to and support RCMP/local law enforcement and/or emergency response personnel in emergency situations;
- Record activities/situations in a daily log book;
- Provide regular briefings to administrative management.
- Must be physically fit;
- Must possess a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s Licence with abstract;
- Must possess a valid Saskatchewan Security Designation / Security Officer Certification;
- Must possess a valid Emergency First Aid Certification (minimum);
- Must provide a current CPIC.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, proof of qualifications, and a list of three professional references to:
Chief Executive Officer, Jaye Cameron
Re: Community Security Officer
Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation
PO Box 340
Duck Lake, SK. S0K 1J0
Applications can also be dropped off with our receptionist in-person at the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation Band Office, fax to 306.467.4404, or email email@example.com.
Closing date for submissions is 12:00 pm (noon) on Wednesday. September 25, 2019.
We thank all those who are interested but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.