Employment Opportunity: F/T Term Receptionist
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Summary: The Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation is seeking an enthusiastic individual who has a positive attitude to fill a 1 year temporary position (Maternity Leave replacement) as full time Receptionist at the Band Office. Term will be from April 1, 2019 – April 1, 2020. Hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. As a receptionist you will be the ambassador and provide positive first impressions of the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation to guests and visitors. It is the primary responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests and members, help them with direction or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining a high level of
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Taking and relaying messages as well as providing information to callers
- Greeting people entering the band office
- Dealing with inquiries from the public and customers
- Ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of the band office
- General administrative and clerical support
- Preparing letters and documents
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Any other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent and/or a combination of relevant education,
training and/or experience.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Be willing to provide a clear CPIC (Criminal Record Check) upon successful selection.
Deadline to Apply: March 27, 2019, Noon. (No exceptions)
FORWARD APPLICATIONS TO:
MAIL: Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation
ATTN: Jaye Cameron, CEO
PO Box 340
Duck Lake, SK S0K 1J0
Fax: (306) 467-4404
Or drop off at the Band Office in a sealed envelope.