Bid opens: Tuesday January 29, 2019 @ 4:00pm.
Bid closes: Friday February 8, 2019 @ 4:00p.m.
Scope of Work:
Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation requires the services of a Strategic Planning Consultant. The Strategic Planning Consultant will be responsible for facilitating Strategic Planning Sessions with elected leadership and drafting a Strategic Plan document.
The Strategic Planning Consultant will work directly with the Councillor in charge of Governance.
- References (x2)
Awarding of Contract:
- The contract will be awarded February 11, 2019.
- The successful applicant must be available to facilitate a strategic planning session and deliver a final copy of the strategic plan by March 31, 2019.
- Only the successful contractor will be contacted.
Information to Bidders
- The nation will pay 50% of the cost upon awarding of contract and will retain the remaining 50% until the final document is received.
Reservation of Rights:
- Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation reserves the following rights, to be exercised in its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion;
- to delete, revise, modify or amend any part of this RFP;
- to cancel, terminate or suspend this RFP at any time and for any reason;
- to reissue this RFP at any time and for any reason;
- to seek clarification of the contents of any response;
- to choose any or none of the proposals submitted.