RFP: Community Sign Build & Installation
Download the complete RFP package with notes here.
The Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation has authorized the build and installation of new community signs at the East (Duck Lake), West (Fort Carlton), and South (Rosthern) entrances to our community.
Our new signs will be the first impression guests have of our community.
In order to ensure a fair and transparent bidding and selection process, RFPs are being solicited from members of the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation to build, and erect the community signs.
Project Identification Number: RFP 020.18
Project Name: Community Sign Build & Installation
Project Start: February 1, 2019
Project Location: Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation – East, West, South entrances.
Project Submission Deadline: January 15, 2019
Project Completion Date: May 31, 2019
Proposal Must include:
- Project Identification Number (RFP 020.18)
- Background information listening experience in construction, sign making, and landscaping
- Any certificates / education / qualifications of applicant
- Detailed contact information
- Proposed materials list
- Project timeline
- Project budget and installation costs
- Proof of General Liability Insurance: $1,000,000.00
- East entrance: full sign site with landscaping (figure 1)
- West / South entrances: sign and x2 flags (figure 2)
- 2 flags only, all 3 sites: BOCN + Treaty 6
- Sign dimensions: 3.5 metres wide by 2 metres tall (see figure 1)
- x6, 6 metre (or best fit) commercial grade flag poles
- 1 large tipi (18 feet)
- 1 small tipi (halved) (12 feet)
- All materials must be weather proof, UVA/UVB resistant, durable, cleanable (especially from vandalism)
All submitted bids must be sealed. Proposals can be submitted to Jasna Gamble-Eyahpaise at the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation Band Office.
A selection committee will determine the best submission, and will award a contract to the winning applicant on February 1, 2019. All applicants must make themselves available for the selection process on February 1st.