As a founding member of Qu’Appelle, Beardy’s & Okemasis’, Wapheton Child & Family Services (QBOWCFS), the Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation has one board position on the Board of Directors, who govern this agreement.
- Submit a cover letter detailing why you would be good Board Member.
- Submit a resume detailing your experience.
- Provide a CPIC and VSS.
Deadline to apply: October 11, 2018
- Social work degree and experience working in the child welfare industry;
- Knowledgeable of current issues affecting First Nations’ child welfare;
- Attend all board meetings, which means you will be required to travel;
- Board experience is an asset; and
- Open to all band members.
Submit applications to:
Jeremy Seeseequasis, Councillor i/c Social Development & QBOWCFS
Ph: 306-467-4523 | Fax: 306-467-4402