We are looking for a three (3) month term Lands Assistant. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a good typist with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of word documents and excel spreadsheets is a must.
The Lands Department will rely on you for filing and administering basic office skills.
- Gathering and transferring data to a word document.
- General office duties, typing letters, filing, organizing maps.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes;
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation; and
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Office errands taking pictures,
- Proven experience as a clerk
- minimum 40 wpm typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Resume and covering letter with 3 references will be accepted until April 12th, 2018 12:00pm.
- Possess valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License
- Reliable and registered vehicle
Please submit resume to:
Jaye Cameron, CEO – Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, Sask. S0K1J0