Call to Serve: Treasurer – Willow Cree Gaming Authority
- Willow Cree Gaming Authority
The Beardy’s & Okemasis’ Cree Nation is seeking a dedicated volunteer to join the Board of Directors of the Willow Cree Gaming Authority. The ideal board member will have:
- Strong communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team; and
- The ability to commit the time required as a member of the BOCN Board of Directors (minimum 1 day per month);
The BOCN is particularly interested in candidates with skills, knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Finance in the non-profit sector;
- Strategic Planning;
- Community Engagement; and
- Previous experience with a non-profit Board or community group is an asset.
How to Apply: Community-minded individuals interested in joining the Willow Cree Gaming Authority’s Board of Directors are encouraged to submit their nomination to:
Connie Mike, President
Willow Cree Gaming Authority
PO Box 340
Duck Lake, Sask. S0K 1J0
Drop off with the receptionist at the BOCN band office.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is September 20, 2017 at 12 noon.
Applicants should include a detailed letter of interest outlining relevant experience and qualifications. All submissions will be reviewed however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.