Employment Opportunity: Principal for CST. Robin Cameron Education Complex-High School
BEARDY’S AND OKEMASIS CREE NATION
invites applications for the position of
CST. ROBIN CAMERON EDUCATION COMPLEX – HIGH SCHOOL
Cst. Robin Cameron Education Complex – High School offers Grade 5 to 12 with an enrollment of approximately 130 students
We are seeking a professional who can demonstrate:
- interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to lead the school community towards a common vision of teaching and learning excellence.
- A leadership style characterized by collaborative decision-making and high visibility in the school with both students and staff.
- Proven teaching and administrative abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with all partners to establish clear goals and direction.
- A focus on student achievement.
- Knowledge of First Nations culture and language would be an asset.
- Successful candidate must provide satisfactory Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Masters in Educational Administration or
Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration
Deadline for receipt of applications is June 14, 2017.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and current resume with three professional references to:
Councillor Jacquiline Gamble
Beardy’s and Okemasis Cree Nation
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, SK S0K 1J0
Fax: (306) 467-4404
For more information, please contact:
Edgar Thomas, A/Director of Education Jacquiline Gamble, Councillor i/c Education
Phone: (306) 467-4441 Phone: (306) 467-4523
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.