2 GRADE ONE TEACHERS
1 GRADE TWO TEACHER
1 STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES TEACHER
1 CREE LANGUAGE TEACHER
2 CATALYST MENTOR/TEACHERS
(TREATIES, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE)
1 FOLLOWING THEIR VOICES FACILITATOR
Successful candidates must possess:
- Bachelor of Education Degree with a Saskatchewan Professional ‘A’ certificate.
- Training and experience at the appropriate level.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to work as a positive team member.
- Knowledge of First Nations culture and language would be an asset.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, June 14, 2017 (5:00 p.m.)
A CPIC and a Vulnerable Sector Search must be provided if you are selected for an interview.
Please forward cover letter and resume with three references to:
Councillor Jacquiline Gamble
Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, SK S0K 1J0
fax: (306) 467-4404
For further information, contact:
Edgar Thomas, A/Director of Education (306) 467-4441
The Beardy’s and Okemasis Cree Nation (Education Department) thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.