Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation
invites applications for the position of:
COORDINATOR OF STUDENT SERVICES
Candidates should have:
- A Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or relevant area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer background.
- Proficiency in writing and proposal writing.
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of bus routes.
- Management of bus inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Organize school and community extra-curricular transportation.
- Order and distribute school supplies.
- Coordinate Student Tracking Program.
- Completion of nominal rolls and compiling school registrations.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, June 14, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m.
A CPIC and a Vulnerable Sector Search must be provided if you are selected for an interview.
Please forward cover letter and resume with three references to:
Councillor Jacquiline Gamble
Beardy’s and Okemasis First Nation
P.O. Box 340
Duck Lake, SK S0K 1J0
fax: (306) 467-4404
For further information, contact the A/Director of Education at (306) 467-4441