Employment Opportunity: Camp Tawow Caretaker
Title: Caretaker – (FT/Term)
Responsible To: Councillor – Camp Tawow
Reports to: Director of Operations
Summary: The Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation requires an ideal full-time candidate to serve as “Caretaker- Camp Tawow” for a term not to exceed 5 months. Under the direct supervision of the Councillor responsible for Camp Tawow, the Caretaker provides prompt, efficient, and courteous service relating to the operation of the main campsite of Camp Tawow. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
The individual must be reliable and have experience with general maintenance and custodial duties.
- Experience in minor maintenance on equipment and buildings, and custodial duties;
- Highly motivated, extremely reliable;
- Experience working with people in a customer service related field;
- Logistical/resource management (ordering supplies etc.); and
- Strong communication skills.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Awareness of First Nations values, culture, and traditions;
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle; and
- Must be able to provide a CPIC upon successful selection.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a covering letter, resume, and a list of three professional references to:
Jaye Cameron, Director of Operations
Re: Caretaker – Camp Tawow
Beardy’s & Okemasis Cree Nation
PO Box 340
Duck Lake, SK. S0K 1J0
Applications can also be dropped off with our receptionist at the BOCN Band Office.
Closing date for submissions: 12:00 pm (noon) June 8, 2017.
We thank all those who are interested but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.