To: Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation Band Members
From: Councillor i/c Community Development
Date: October 2, 2015
Re: Federal Election
Dear Band Members,
On October 19th, Canadians will head to the polls in the 42nd General Election. This memo outlines important information on how to vote.
- Electoral District:
- Carlton Trail-Eagle Creek
- BLOCK, Kelly – Conservative Party of Canada
- OLIPHANT, Lynn – Green Party of Canada
- SLUSAR, Alexander – Liberal Party of Canada
- WRIGHT, Glenn – New Democratic Party of Canada
- Polling Location:
- Beardy’s Justice Building
- Voting Hours:
- Monday, October 19th at 7:30am – 7:30pm (local time)
- Identification Requirements:
- Confirmation of Residence Letter (signed by Council – call the Band Office to get yours now!!!)
- PLUS… any form of additional ID listed here.
- School busses will run an additional FULL bus run beginning at 10:00 Monday morning to transport individuals to the Justice Building to vote. Everyone who votes will be entered to win a 50″ Sharp LED TV.
- Advance Polls:
- You can vote at any time between now and Election Day by voting at the Returning Office – 101 Klassen St W, Warman, SK;
- You can also vote at Advance Polls at the Rosthern Lions Hall, 2008 -6th St, Rosthern, SK:
- Friday, October 9, 2015
- Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Sunday, October 11, 2015
- Monday, October 12, 2015
If you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Happy Voting!
D. Kevin Seesequasis, Councillor i/c Community Development
Beardy’s & Okemasis First Nation